Ultrasound Research in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Washington University in St. Louis
William D. Richard, Ph.D. Associate Processor, Computer Science and Engineering
- An SDK for USB Ultrasound Imaging on Mobile Devices
- An Open Source Project for General USB Ultrasonic Imaging
Selected Papers and Presentations
- D.M. Zar, W.D. Richard, A presentation was given at Microsoft Research's Faculty Summit on July 13, 2009.
- D.M. Zar, W.D. Richard, An SDK For Ultrasonic Imaging on a Windows Mobile Cell Phone, TEPR+ Conference, February, 2009.
- W.D. Richard, D.M. Zar, and R. Solek, A Low-Cost B-Mode USB Ultrasound Probe, Ultrasonic Imaging, vol. 30, pp. 21-28, 2008.
- L. Sun, X. Xu, W.D. Richard, C. Feng, J.A. Johnson, and K.K. Shung, A High-Frame Rate Duplex Ultrasound BioMicroscopy for Small Animal Imaging In Vivo, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 2039-2049, August, 2008.
- L. Sun, W.D. Richard, J.M. Cannata, C.C. Feng, J.A. Johnson, J.T. Yen, and K.K. Shung, A High-Frame Rate High-Frequency Ultrasonic System for Cardiac Imaging in Mice, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasaonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, vol. 54, pp. 1648-1655, 2007.
- W.D. Richard, Apparatus and System for Real-Time Synthetic Focus Ultrasonic Imaging, US Patent 6,719,693, Issued April 2004.
- W.D. Richard, A Scalable Architecture for Real-Time Synthetic-Focus Imaging, Ultrasonic Imaging, vol. 25, pp. 151-161, 2003.